Are you finding it difficult to manage and maintain your property?Let us Manage it for You.
A property manager is a third party who is hired by a landlord or property investor to manage the day-to-day operations of a property. The Property Manager will directly deal with prospects and tenants, saving the Landlord time and worry over marketing (showing, negotiating, finalizing) the rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions.
Reasons Residents Prefer Managed Properties.
- Someone always on calls for emergencies- No waiting for busy landlord to call back.
- Standard Lease terms – Balanced lease terms with reasonable terms, covering the interest of both Tentant and the Landlord
- Ease of Dealing- Tenants will be dealing with Professional Company instead of individuals
- Reliable Maintenance – well maintained Apartments.
Why it might be time you hire a Property Manager?
- You don’t have time to Manage your Property.
- You don’t want to do day to day management work.
- You don’t want to personally interact with Residents.
- You have Multiple Properties or out of City/Country.
Getting the Apartment ready to occupy by painting and getting one the repair works.
- Establish the optimum rental to attract the right tenants.
- Comprehensive Marketing- Photo shoot, Detailed Description, Marketing through Online and Offline Channels and Co-Agents.
- Showing the Unit- explaining advantages of location and facilities, negotiating on the rental and terms.
- Screening the Tenants by doing back ground check and getting the Legal Documents right.
- Collecting Rentals on Time, Regular Inspection and Reporting to Landlord, Responding to Tenant Requests-
- Maintaining Accounts.
- Handling Move-out-inspect the unit, check for damages and refund the deposit. After move out, cleaning, repairing any damages and finding a new tenant.
- Dealing With Evictions–When a tenant does not pay rent or otherwise breaches the terms of a lease, file and move forward with an eviction.